It's hard to believe there is less than six weeks left of this decade. Not just this year, but this DECADE! I have written multiple end-of-year blogs (It’s that time of year again) because goal-setting is my favorite topic for discussion. It’s a great time to reflect on where we are and where we want to go.
So, what will be different for your business in the coming year? Why will it be different? And how will it be different?
Questions to ask when looking forward to 2020
Here are a few powerful and thought-provoking questions to help reflect on your 2019 and plan for your 2020. Look at each question and answer with responses that include What, Why and How:
- Do you have infrastructure and resources in place to meet your company goals?
- What are the biggest challenges facing your company today?
- How do you keep up-to-date with ever-changing employment regulations that affect employees?
- What would you change about your employee retention and recruiting strategy?
- How confident are you that you are complying with wage-and-hour, immigration and wrongful termination practices?
Give yourself time for revenue-generating activities
BCN Services has been providing comprehensive human resources services to businesses for more than 26 years and can help you explore answers to these questions.
Here are just a few ways the experts at BCN Services can help you free up time to focus on your day-to-day business priorities, avoid costly HR mistakes and maximize your company’s profits:
- Handle oversite, compliance and guidance of EEOC, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA and other federal regulations
- Recruit and retain employees and offer better healthcare, 401K, and voluntary benefits packages
- Offer state-of-the-art HRIS technology including: Electronic onboarding, administration and compliance with I-9 tracking, drug screen program setup, record keeping of new employees
- Do a full risk assessment of your HR policies and procedures
- Coaching and training for your team members who manage staff and deliver disciplinary actions
- Offer proactive assistance with a workplace safety training program
- Lower your unemployment rate with a complete unemployment case management program
We can help you prioritize your challenges and opportunities for the upcoming year with Payroll, Risk Management, HR Administration and Employee Benefit offerings. Let's talk about how we can potentially help you look at your business in a different way. Call us anytime.
Wishing you all the best in 2020!